Our Deen Over Dunya Crewnecks are one of a kind and inspirational.
Whether you're lounging at home, hitting the gym, or going to the masjid these crewnecks are a great option for those seeking both comfort and style. Deen over Dunya is a concept in Islam that emphasizes the importance of faith and religious observance over materialism and worldly pursuits. This concept has been a cornerstone of the Islamic faith since its inception, and is seen as a way to ensure a person's spiritual growth and development. It is important to remember that while we should strive to build a strong relationship with Allah, abohr the needs and wants of our physical and material world. To remind ourselves that the akhirah must be out above the worldly life.
- 8 oz., 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Oxford is 49% cotton, 51% polyester
- Double-needle coverseaming on neck, armholes, and waistband
- 1x1 ribbed collar, cuffs, and waistband with spandex
- High-stitch density for a smooth printing canvas
- Concealed seam on cuffs
- Seamless body